Association Isloise de Simulation de Sports Mécaniques Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
adidas running shoes

Répondre au sujet    Association Isloise de Simulation de Sports Mécaniques Index du Forum » A.I.S.S.M. » Start your engine Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
adidas running shoes
Auteur Message
SusiePepys

Message adidas running shoes Répondre en citant
ÿþNEIGHBORHOOD and adidas Originals will be releasing adidas superstar womens a special collaborative version of the Iniki Runner Boost, but did you know that they re also going to link up an NMD R1. Seen above on-feet, the NEIGHBORHOOD x adidas Originals NMD R1 comes in a predominantly Black upper with standout features that include NEIGHBORHOOD branding strategically placed around the upper, a heel tape branded with  BRGD , a Black Boost midsole and the what appears to be a shark tooth design on the toe mudguard. No release date info just yet, but as soon as more info is provided we will be sure to share. Thoughts? 

Having released a pretty big collection last month that was highlighted by the NMD R2, White Mountaineering and adidas Originals are back once again this time working with a classic silhouette.This time around we see two different iterations of the classic adidas Campus.  First we have an all-black pair that comes constructed out of a pigskin nubuck on the upper with tonal three stripes branding on the side panels. The all-white pair takes on a different look as the upper features a premium leather all throughout. Both pairs are finished off with White Mountaineering branding and white rubber sole units.Look for the White yeezy adidas Mountaineering x adidas Campus Collection at select retailers in the near future. 

Another white adidas NMD R1 Primeknit just released with this Japan edition and a black version is also available. Dressed in full white, the stylish runner is made of primeknit with matching three stripes on the sides, while other details include tonal Boost midsole with EVA inserts and the striking Japanese branding on the front portion of the stan smith adidas midsole to complete its all-white look altogether.Retailing for a price tag of $170, look for the adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Japan Triple White at select adidas stores and online today. Be sure to click and bookmark our Air Jordan 13 GS Wolf Grey hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. 

words images by JuanofakindA few days ago we got this huge box in the mail. We had no idea what it was, we only knew it was something from our good friends over at Champs Sports. We cut open the cardboard box and out comes a huge White box with adidas/NMD and Champs Sports branding on it. I haven t even opened the box yet adidas samba to see what s inside but the presentation and packaging is already on point.Handwritten on the top of the box is a phrase that reads: I am in progress. My work is in progress. That beat in my mind is my music, and the lens in my hand is my eye. Always searching. Forever exploring. Never Finished . The meaning behind the phrase is correlated with NMD s new expression of Never finished and Forever developing .NMD s story began with an idea that creating is an endeavor that s never finished. It is a process which borrows from history and continues to develop it for the present.So, what s in the box you say? 

Set to drop at the top of next month, here are the official images of the adidas NMD R1 Heather Grey. Said to be a women s exclusive colorway, this colorway of the adidas NMD R1 comes with a mesh upper covered in a Glitch Camo pattern done in a shades of Grey. More of the same hues can be found on areas such as the laces, heel tab, heel pull tab, Three Stripes, lining and the smaller EVA inserts connect to the midsole. Speaking of the Boost midsole, that comes in White, whereas the bigger EVA insert is done in a Pink colorway. Pretty fresh, right? Ladies, pick up the adidas NMD R1 Heather Grey on September 1st for $130. 

Also expected to release around the same time as the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tine is the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Semi Frozen Yellow. Still skeptical whether this is a real colorway or not? The latest images show the shoe on the feet of none other than Ye himself.The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Semi Frozen Yellow comes with a combination of Yellow and Dark Grey Primeknit upper placed on top of a Yellow Boost midsole. Just like the Blue Tine version, this adidas running shoes pair also comes with subtle Red hits noted on the signature  SPLY-350 branding on the side panels and the stitching on the heel tab.Additional Yellow is found on the laces, lining and the actual heel tab.When it comes to making a bold statement, this is without a doubt the loudest Yeezy we ve ever seen, right? BY the way, did we mention that this colorway will also glow in the dark?Look for the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Frozen Yellow to release druing the month of December for the retail
price of $220.Stay tuned as more info begins to surface.

Jeu 12 Avr - 05:25 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 12 Avr - 05:25 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Association Isloise de Simulation de Sports Mécaniques Index du Forum » A.I.S.S.M. » Start your engine Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation