Association Isloise de Simulation de Sports Mécaniques Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
CORUM TI-BRIDGE BRIDGE 3 DAYS ONLY WATCH TITANIUM WATCH

Répondre au sujet    Association Isloise de Simulation de Sports Mécaniques Index du Forum » A.I.S.S.M. » Start your engine Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
CORUM TI-BRIDGE BRIDGE 3 DAYS ONLY WATCH TITANIUM WATCH
Auteur Message
aigeoy

Message CORUM TI-BRIDGE BRIDGE 3 DAYS ONLY WATCH TITANIUM WATCH Répondre en citant

Hublot Limited Editions Watch Mp 05 Ferrari 905.ND.0001.RX replica

Of all the watches I own and own, my Graham Chronofighter Oversize GMT is the most watched and commented watch.
why? Then look at it.
At first, even the current oversized watch is a large-scale watch.
With a diameter of 47 mm and a thickness of 16 mm, you know that you always have this huge timepiece.
Then there is the wonderful burnt orange used in several elements. More is when we come to them.
Orange is one of my favorite colors. It is also now common in watch designs, especially diving watches, because it is still legible when there is insufficient light, ie underwater.
But, of course, the main reason this watch is an eye-catching suitor is the unique design of the chronograph start/stop button for thumb operation.buy RICHARD MILLE RM 052 skull watches replica
The
This is not only a useful feature because the thumb is stronger than the finger and can react (apparently) faster than the finger, but by design it incorporates a lever mechanism, which means that pressing the start/stop button in the middle requires less The left side of the efforts of the crown.
Graham Chronofighter Large GMT Time Detail
This mechanism was originally conceived in the minds of World War II pilots. The fighter jet cockpit is a very cold place during the flight.
The pilot was issued a mitten to prevent frostbite in the most sensitive parts of the body: fingers.
This means that ordinary chronographs can be operated on both sides of two small push rods. There is an answer that can start and stop using the thumb timer.
Of course, this has nothing to do with me. However, I still like the unique look of this design, and I also really like the tactile difference that this triggering mechanism gives to all other timing buttons.buy RICHARD MILLE RM 052 skull watches replica
The reset button is a more standard design. However, some people think that the start-up speed and accuracy of this function are not very important.
This does lead to an unconventional design. Like all things, the appearance of this unique watch is subjective. I have been told that this is the ugliest watch they have ever seen. I also have (many) people told me that they like to look.
This is good for me. When I wear my own watch, I will not go out to meet other people's desires. I actually found that this makes the Chronofighter GMT more cute because it emphasizes a bold and bold design. You can't satisfy everyone.
Graham Chrono King Greenwich Mean Time 4
Regardless of whether it loves or hates its aesthetics, no one can deny the quality of fit and finish used in this high-end watch. You will feel Graham paid a lot of attention to these small details and obvious details, so they have a high-end packaging to accommodate one of their proprietary internal movements.
The entire case has been mirror polished.
The putter putter is carefully machined and the satin finish is grooved for gripping. As I mentioned before, this gives a wonderful tactile experience.www.cheapsalewatch.com
Graham Timekeeper Extra Large Time Back in Greenwich Mean Time
Dividing the baffle into two sections highlights the difference between day and night functions of the GMT.
This utilizes the above-mentioned beautiful sun-burnt oranges during daylight hours.
The use of sapphire glass further strengthens this glorious bezel. After the putter putter, it easily became the second eye-catching element and gave the watch a very high-end aesthetic.

The super design of the lever pusher continues to the dial and hands. The dial is made of smooth black, almost lacquer, outer ring and center circle, composed of finely matched concentric circles.
This gives a visual illusion that the light exerts a superior satin/gloss contrast on the dial. The hands are large and beautifully designed, using the Luminova sword-shaped outline of a large number of applications.
In fact, this watch has one of the brightest Ambilight I have ever seen. Sufficient brightness can be seen even in daylight.
Graham Timekeeper Extra Large GMT GMT
The chronograph is a simple 30-minute event. This may be my only negative comment on Chronofighter GMT. I hope most of the time (half football, boiled eggs, NASCAR/motor cycle time, etc.) will be less than 30 minutes.replica GRAHAM LONDON 20VGS.B39A CHRONOFIGHTER OVERSIZE GMT BLACK watch
However, I want to spend more time (parking timer, etc.). However, this is a minor issue because I have to be lazy and rely on this feature, just look at the time and start the chronograph in these situations. This dual compact layout does allow sub-dialing very large. Themes throughout the timepiece.
Indoor sports also includes a large date display (the only complications) and 24-hour GMT hands. Large dates fit perfectly with other bold design elements.
In fact, I think a smaller single window date display does not seem appropriate. The Greenwich Mean Time function is useful and I especially like the same sun burnt orange tip and load Luminova Snicker hand design.
Graham Chronofighter Oversize GMT Bracelet
The strap is rubber and is the only choice for the Chronofighter GMT. Even so, the watch is well-made and actually makes the watch comfortable, despite its size and volume, and its small size and size.
For reference, I have a 6.5 wrist. I also think that using rubber straps emphasizes other design elements more than metal bracelets. The buckles are again meticulously detailed and beautifully designed, almost the same size as my belt buckles.
Other details include 42 hours of power reserve and 100 meters of waterproof. The Chronofighter GMT also has the same stunning British racing green.
All other models have two-tone stainless steel, red gold and pure red gold.luxury replica men watches

Mar 27 Mar - 11:03 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 27 Mar - 11:03 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Association Isloise de Simulation de Sports Mécaniques Index du Forum » A.I.S.S.M. » Start your engine Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation